Street Special Crane Solutions
If you have a lifting problem, a consultation with Street will ensure a solution is reached, with planning, design, construction and installation all completed under one roof. With overhead crane lifting capacities up to 250Te SWL, duty classifications up to M8 (CMMA Class F) and a wide selection of bespoke structural and mechanical options, Street Crane have the right solution for even the most demanding applications and to suit the most exacting of a customers needs.
Our design engineers, aided by custom software, will optimise every part of a crane build, whether it is a crane kit you require or an entire factory crane installation for a new build structure. If you have a specific lifting problem, speak to Street today and find out how your operation could benefit from a bespoke Street Crane.
Some special crane options:
- Extra fast speed/arduous duty combinations.
- Advanced integrated control systems and safety rated control to EN13849 Category 3 PLd.
- Extra large lifting heights.
- Multiple synchronised hoists or multi point lifting from a single hoist.
- Power slewing mechanism in the hoist frame or in the hook block.
- Hoists integrated with grabs and lifting devices.
- Secondary braking on hoist gearbox and motor or on hoist drum.
- On board or remote condition monitoring including design working period (DWP).
- Design for use in non standard ambient temperatures -20⁰C to +70⁰C.
- Hoists for lifting hazardous loads such as molten metal.