Wall travelling jib cranes
Street wall travelling jib cranes are available in capacities up to 20 t incorporating the Street ZX wire rope hoist or in capacities less than 5 t incorporating the Street LX chain hoist. The travelling cantilever structure with hook coverage over a continuous work area makes this type of crane ideal for servicing a line of machines or workstations especially where loads must be moved from one to another. Wall travellers are ideal for overlapping use with overhead cranes where the travelling jib services the work stations down one side of a bay and the overhead crane provides general service of the whole bay. Generally speaking building structures for wall travelling jib cranes need to be specifically designed to take the crane loads.
Advantages of Street wall travelling jib cranes with ZX hoists.
- Extra hoist brake safety.
- Additional protection against overloading.
- No external hoist gears.
- Double band rope guide.
- Hoist gear inspection facility.
- Unique fail-safe hoist drum.
- Variable speed travel and traverse.
- No external trolley gears.
- Sturdy trolley side rollers.
- Trolley reaction roller obviates the need for counter weight.
For more details of these advantages, please download the ZX Hoist brochure