LX Chain hoist as standard
Powered by the LX chain hoist LCS can be used in single girder travelling crane format with capacities up to 1500kg or double girder travelling crane format and with lifting capacities up to 2000kg. Crane formats provide hook coverage anywhere rectangular production area whereas monorails provide point to point hook travel. Light crane system is available with either light steel or aluminium profiles depending on capacity, span and duty rating required.
Advantages of light crane systems with LX chain hoists
- CNC machined chain sprocket.
- High tensile zinc coated lifting chain.
- Long life hoist disc brake.
- True vertical lift (zero hook drift throughout the hook stroke).
- Compact side hook approaches to optimise hook coverage of the working area.
- Overload protection by torque limiting clutch in the hoist mechanism.
- External removable fan cooled motors with cooling fins on all motions of the crane.
LCS work station cranes significantly improve productivity even if the work place is equipped with a main overhead crane spanning the workshop. Efficiency is improved because individual operators in localised work stations often have the requirement to repeatedly lift lighter loads. In these cases the workers concern spend a High proportion of their time waiting for the main overhead crane to become free and then they spend even more time away from their work station bringing the main crane to the lifting point.
Light weight beam profiles and bolt-on connections enable speedy installation and adaptation of systems to the changing needs of your business.